2. Research experience
- Mononuclear cell isolation techniques from peripheral blood and bone marrow (Ficoll treatment)
- DNA extraction using QIAamp DNA Blood Mini Kit.
- Western Blot analysis.
- Enzyme-linked immuno-fluorescence assay (ELISA).
- Radioimmunoassay (RIA).
- Standardization of next-generation sequencing (NGS) workflow (Targeted Enrichment Sequencing) in Genomics.
- Size exclusion/Ion-exchange/Normal-phase/Reverse phase/Affinity HPLC.
3. Research interest
Currently I am working in Tata Medical Center, under Dr. Mayur Parihar’s DBT project, entitled ” “Tumor Genome Profiling and Minimal Residual Disease estimation in acute hematological malignancies using single platform next generation sequencing platforms”.(From September 2018 to till date).
4. Previous working experience
I worked as a certified primary analyst in the team of Analytical Method Validation and Transfer (expertise in HPLC techniques) within a USFDA approved lab.
Worked in an RSSDI funded project on Diabetes entitled ‘A pilot study on the serum levels of Mitogen Activated Protein (MAP) Kinase Phosphatases in Individuals with Glucose Intolerance’ at IPGME&R, Kolkata with expertise in standardizing different experimental protocols related to Biochemistry.
“Food Poisoning: Outbreaks, Bacterial Sources and Adverse Health Effects”, published by Nova Science Publishers, USA., Chapter Name– “Pseudomonas and Arsenic Mediated Endemic Outbreaks of Food and Water.”